Hey! It’s my birthday on Friday, and I am still in my twenties, so that has got to be a good reason to celebrate! Therefore, I am very excited to team up with the lovely Rose from Alive – So Make It Count, to give away a FREE 3 month subscription to her awesome magazine (exclusively to all thebettylife readers!)
3 months huh? That will set you up nicely for a summer of fantastic reading material to take with you where ever you go! Think beaches, holidays or just sitting outside in the garden. You can download your free copy of the April issue right now and enjoy great articles, great video and beautiful images straight away right to your iPhone, iPad or Apple device!
Alive – So Make It Count is your mind, body and soul’s personal guide to wellbeing, relationships, personal development, health, spirituality, affirmations, motivation and much, much more…
The magazine contains quality information, delivered straight to you iPad, iPhone or iTouch. It’s like having your own personal life coach delivered to your device on a monthly basis. Like the sound of it? Go check out the latest issue right now! Just head over to the App store and search for ‘Alive so make it count’, download the app, and enter the code: makeitcounttoday (See full instructions below)
Please note: currently this is only available on iTunes, so can be accessed via Apple products (iPhone, iPad & iTouch)
• Install the App on your iPad , iPhone or iTouch (Search for Alive So Make It Count) in the App store
• Go into the Apple Newstand (The newsstand is a default App that comes with all Apple Devices). It’s a white square with yellow, blue green and grey magazine covers on it – generally on the home screen)
• Once it has installed Tap on the magazine cover on the newsstand shelf and then on the Magazine’s Home Page, click on the Yellow subscribe button in the right hand corner
• Tap on the Current Subscribers
• Enter this: makeitcounttoday
This will give you 3 months free access to the magazine.
Please note that the bonus code is case sensitive & that you will need to have internet connection to access the video and links.